We are located on the Grand Canal in the Santa Croce neighborhood around the corner from the San Stae vaporetto stop. In our neighborhood the essence of everyday venetian life is a main characteristic one may feel when walking down our streets, crossing our canals or drinking wine in our Campos.
Directions to CimaRosa
Walking to CimaRosa from the San Stae Vaporetto Stop: From the Vaporetto Stop San Stae walk straight and then take your first right on Calle Tron. Walk all the way down the street, you will come to a big iron gate on your right (on the ground it is written proprieta privata) walk straight into the square. The entrance to our court yard is through the big brown doors with lion door knocks.
Our Address is 1958 Santa Croce. Our Doorbell is CimaRosa
From Marco Polo Airport:
- Alilaguna Water Boat: Price 13€ each, aprox. 50 minutes. From the Marco Polo Airport you can take the Alilaguna Orange line directly to San Stae. Upon exiting the airport you will need to follow signs for the Arsenal or Alilaguna. You can purchase tickets online to avoid long lines at the airport. link to alilaguna The boat departs from the Arsenal every 30minutes and takes 50minutes to get to San Stae ; Price 13€ each. Please contact me once you are on the boat so I know about what time to expect you. CimaRosa is just a short walk from San Stae. See below.
- Bus – There are two buses that depart the airport every 10 – 20 minutes. The ACTV Bus is our city transportation and cost 8€ per person and takes aprox 30minutes to reach Ple. Roma. The ATVO bus is a direct line that cost 8€ per person and takes aprox. 20 minutes to reach Ple. Roma. See directions below regarding how to reach us from Ple. Roma.
From Treviso Airport:
- The ATVO Shuttle Bus will be waiting for all arrivals going to Venice in the parking lot outside the airport. The Shuttle departs aprox 25mins from your arrival and takes about 1hour to reach Venice, dropping you off at Ple. Roma.
From Ple. Roma:
- Make your way to the ACTV Vaporetto Station. You will need to take the Vaporetto Line 1 to San Stae which is one of the last stations walking to your left. Tickets can be purchased before boarding at the ACTV stand (you will see the line) or on board for the same price if you are not purchasing a pass (insider secret).
From the Santa Lucia Train Station:
- From the Train Station you will need to take the Vaporetto Line 1 to San Stae. The Line 1 is the vaporetto stop furthest to the right once you exit the train station. Take the vaporetto going left. Tickets can be purchased before boarding at the ACTV stand (you will see the line) or on board for the same price (insider secret).
- Parking at Piazzale Roma